Monday, December 17, 2007

.... i am almost 27..


Ola!
Tomorrow I have a birthday - 27th. 73 years of life left.:) This is probably my last post this year, because I will be without computer till January. I am very lazy to go to school to the internet room...
I am going to spend Christmas in Bragança with Erasmus students - my friends: Stephanie, Kinga, Daniel, Alex and Cristina. We will make a nice dinner in my house and try to make a family ambient. We already made the Xmas tree - it is beautiful... I will put the photos fater New year.
This year was very good for me - did a lot of good things, wnet to a lot of places, seen so many faces... Meet some new friends. Perfect. There is still a lot to cme in my life - I know it will.
I would just like to wish everybody Merry Christmass and a Happy New Year. Wish you to stay healthy and happy and to be yourself!!!! Noting is more interesting than being you. Hope you will achive your goals you set and set new one - higher.
Ate proximo ano.

No comments: