Wednesday, January 02, 2008

NEW YEAR, SAME GOALS...


2008

Happy New Year to everyone who is reading this and to anyone who do not...

My holidays where pretty calm and very poductive. I trained good and now I also have a training partner here, so it makes things a bit easier (or harder sometimes, because he is world class athlete). On 4th of January we are going to Algarve for three weeks, there we will meet three other athletes from Croatia and we will train together with them. I happy for that.

My goals this year are: to stay healthy, to develop my personality in the direction want, to graduate, to improve my PBs in the track, to win a medal in National Champonships in steeplechase. I want to be aware all the time the beauty of life and joy and happiness to be me and to be able to fulfill my dreams.

No comments: