Wednesday, December 12, 2007

Bragança

WORKS, BLOODY WORKS...

This week I have a lot of works to do for the school. I have to finish everything till 20th of December, because in January I will not go to school - we are going to preparations to Algarve. I can not wait my friend from Slovenija to come on 27th of December. Most of the days I am training alone, there is no athletes here, who I could join. I am a bit dissapointed, but I stick to my training plan every day.
I think if you can not do it yourself, you can not do it at all.
We are having a Christmass party in my house with the Erasmus students who stay here. I am happy to host them, all my flatmates are going home, of course. We are going to have a dinner and after that we are probably going to church. How many people will be present, still do not know.
I am going back to my work for Contabilidade = accounting .
Ate amanhã.

No comments: