Monday, November 19, 2007


It's raining man...

It is a beautiful rainy day today: it is raining for the second time, since I arrived to Bragança (10.10.07) and it feels like the temperatures went a bit up - it is not cold. I had a presentation today in school: it was almost perfect. Usually I am nervous when I have to do things like that. It seems I changed a bit since I came here. I am more open, I think. Today I have a rest and a massage (a frined from Poland - Ana is a masseur, so...). I beleive it will be better than two weeks ago, when I went to some beauty studio in the city and massage was very poor - the woman was to gentle (like she was afraid to squeeze my muscles and she was a bit too shy for the masseur) so I said to her: Can you do it a little bit harder. And I did not notice any big change... And I said to her: "You can kill me." But she couldn't. After that she was tired, but... I am lucky that I have other option - I am going to check today - but I beleive it can be worse. Next week I have the VO2max test, Lactate treshold test on a running treadmill and 30m max speed, 400m max speed, 4000m max speed on the track - with Lactate take away before and after. It will be interesting, what the tests will show. This week I have a plan 100km running total + flexibility: 2units + running technique: 2 units + hurdling technique: 1 unit + general strenght training: 2 units. I will just train and rest, like last week - I need a lot of rest for regeneration... I will go to school only tomorrow for 1 hour and on Thursday for 1 hour - exam.

No comments: