Sunday, November 11, 2007


VINHAIS

Ola!

It is a hard working day behind me... I was all day in my forest with my flatmates Toze and Egas and his girlfriend Sandra. We had to pick the woods for the winter - because in Portugal houses usually do not have central heating system... We have been working all day very hard and we came home very tired and also satisfied because we did something good for us. Now the house will be warm all winter...
After 10 years I cut the trees to smaller pieces again with the axe... And i remembered when i used to do that with my father in Bosnia at my age 10. In taht moment I felt very grateful to my father (by the way today it is his day - St. Martin - his name is Martin), because he thaught me to do that, eventhough it is nothing special. Today it was kind of a rest, because i did not think of anything - no worries, just work and work... Like a meditation...
... in the mixture of all kind of colours that can be seen in the nature in the autumn.... I am going to sleep like a one year old baby...

No comments: