Tuesday, November 13, 2007


Sabado, 11. 11. 2007. - CATiA's birthday

At saturday i was invited to dinner at 21:30 - it was kind of a dinner with friends and expecting the midnight to come - to celebrate the birthday (yes, like expecting New year). CAtia and her twin sister invited their friends and we met at the restaurant. It was nice place to be and the company
also was perfeito. After to Barnabeu pub - very nice place also, where we waited for the midnight. Then it was a usual "happy birthday" song and after taht we told them the best wishes to them. I found it a bit different than in my country, where we usually take some time and we really tell the people what we wish for them, but in here it was like: just kisses and everybody said like happy birthday and that was it. It was funny, because I also did it that way, when i saw other people the way they did it. Nevermind - I said to myself, i like it more my way, so next time I will do it Slovenian way.:)
I went home early (0:30 - yes that is early for Bragança), because of the work we had to do nexy day in the forest. I was very pleased, that i was invited to their birthday party - I think they are really nice persons - one of the best i met so far here.

No comments: