Tuesday, November 06, 2007


Ola!

Today I started with my training twice a day (10 traings per week). It feels really good, when you finish your training - it feels like floating in non-gravity , when you lie down after the shower. I am not going often to school - i have a lot of works to do at home, so i do not have to go so often. It is really good, because i can get a good rest.
I light some fire in Bragança already: one friend of mine also started running more regurarly and became more interested in do something good for himself: physical activity, healthy food... It really makes me happy, when i see people start moving... Keep it on like that Altino!!!
This week is the "Semana do calioro" - it means that Week of the freshmen. It is going to be party hole week, and on Saturday caloiros will became real students after they pass some test older students prepare for them.
The weather here is still warm - 18 degrees celsius during the day, no rain... perfeito. Eu falo um pouqo Portugues. Eu quero falar Portugues bom.

Ate amanhã...

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Thanks for the comments... i´m really learning with u, it´s true that now i pay more attention to what i eat ( by the way, thanks for the meals at your home they were great).

You also passed me a bit of your fire, and i think i have plenty of wood inside me, cause i have always loved sport (deep inside i think i should have been some kind of an athlete... but i have never focused in a specific sport).

I told u that this Summer i read a book "The ultra-marathon man" that i really loved and that is truly inspiring, and after i meet u and i saw your passion for sport, and even after we went to the half-marathon in Mirandela (me as a spectator), and i get more inside the sport and the fire keeps growing.

So i hope it continues, cause i also want to feel "like floating in non-gravity" after training.

Tomaz33 said...

Great!
It was the same story with me, I always loved sports and moving and being active... I started running at age 23... It is my 5th season now as a runner and I feel great. Running means living, the art of smooth movement... Meditation... Freedom...
Health... Friendship... Peaceful mind... Fit body & soul....
... ...