Sunday, November 04, 2007


Ola!

Esta e minha morada é Portuguesa:

Tomaz Plibersek
Rua Dr. Deocleciano de Carvalho 15
5300 - 455 BRAGANÇA
PORTUGAL EU

+351915271413

On Friday i was in Mirandela - the city 50 km away from Bragança. I met a a girl from Brasil and she showed me some placc in Mirandela... We have not been at many places, because i felt like i do not want be a tourist here and see all the... I like to know people better and that is more important to me. Every city has its castle, museum, park... More or less things are similar everywhere. She is a very nice person and i was very happy to meet her. We had great tme together and we discussed a lot of things about all sorts sights in life.

Yesterday, 3. 11. 2007 i had training in the evening on the course around IPB (Instituto Politecnico de Bragança). It is a nice course, alternating a bit abd it is around 3050m long. It is nice for me to do my long intervals in next months.

In the evening we went for a drink with my flatmate Egas, his girlfriend Sandra, Katja and her twin sister to some bar - it was a nice a place. After that Katja and her sister went home and we went to Biblioteca cafe, where we met Ricardo( he is on Erasmus exchange in Slovenija right now) and Ana. I was really surprised and so was Ricardo to meet someone on Erasmus exchange in his city form the country where he is staying. :) We had a nice conversation and i hope we will meet again, before he goes to Ljubljana.


Ate amanhã.



2 comments:

Unknown said...

I am pleasured to met you too.
You show me what wonderful is people: everywhere people is similar just because is people. I am still surprise to know that one person in another part of the world, so far from me, in a different culture feels and thinks like me in a lot things.

Tomaz33 said...

Thank you Juliana!
You are awesome and it was great to have an opportunity to meet you in Portugal.:)